Sunday, June 24, 2012

Crackle Fun

Hi, everyone!  I got to try out my new crackle nail polish today! :) Yay!  I thought this would be a good time to try it because it would match my outfit (pics below).  It turned out to be so easy and super cute!













I'm not sure where the heart bracelet came from (I've had it for a while), I made the colorful bracelet.

Matching my skirt! :)













I had some raspberries on hand :)














My outfit!  One of my favorite outfits, too.  I'm not sure if you can see it, but my skirt has a little tie on it.  Here, let me pull out another pic...














Sorry, but I'm not sure where this outfit is from either. : / My nail polish is Sinful colors black crackle and "Easy Going".  Hope you all liked my nails and a little outfit of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment