Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Nail Polish Haul

Hey, guys!  So I'm back with yet another haul... you see, Walgreens had a lot of amazing beauty items on clearance, and you know me - unstoppable.  When I find great deals I want them.  So, that's why I'm back with yet another haul. :)
















I can not tell you how long I've been wanting a crackle nail polish.  And here it finally is!  I was so excited to find this in Walgreens for only one dollar.
















I fell in love with this color!  It's such a pretty, light, pastel color.  It's the Sally Hansen Salon Manicure nail polish.  The shade is "Yellow Kitty".
















I ran out of white.  So here it is.  Wet n' Wild Wild Shine.
















Some more Wet n' Wild that I found for fifty cents each.  Great deal, so I thought I'd get two :) Cute square bottles, too.  It's Color Icon in "Give Me a Price Quote" (left) and "Carats" (right).














































This is a Revlon Mini Nail Kit.  It has some really pretty colors in it.  A very pretty blue (called "Waterfall") which I plan on using in my next design, and a sparkly color with a hint of blue sparkle in it ("Sparkle"), and a really pretty light green ("Garden").  I think the light green is very similar to my Ice nail polish in "Wild Thing".  I put a photo on the bottom to compare the size of the nail polish in the kit to the regular sized Revlon nail polish bottle.  The bigger Revlon nail polish bottle in the picture is the shade called Minted (this bottle did not come in the set).
Well, that ends my haul.  Hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment