Friday, May 18, 2012

Nail Haul

Hey, everyone!  Happy to be back with a nail haul - the first one on this blog.  I have bought a few nail-related things in the past month, so here they are!...

The first thing I'll mention is a nail polish from Wet n' Wild.  I know, I gave them a bad review in my nail polish collection post, but I thought I'd try them again in this new Fast Dry line (it was only a dollar!).  This color is "Gray's Anatomy".  It's a beautiful and very unusual color.    Kind of hard to describe the color, but I'll say it's a green that changes to purple as you move it around in the light.
The next thing is a nail tool kit from Bath and Body Works.  Actually, I got this from a thrift store for a few dollars. :) It comes with two different sized nail clippers, a file, tweezers, a cuticle pusher, scissors, and a cuticle nipper.

 


















I also ordered a few things off of ebay - a nail brush set and a set of dotting tools.  The brushes are three sizes and the dotting tools have double-ended tips with different sized metal balls on each end.  The dotting tools worked really nicely.  I just tried them out yesterday on a duck design that I did (I'll post about that soon).  I haven't tried the brushes out yet, but I probably will on my next design.  Hope everyone's having a good Spring!  See you soon!

1 comment: