Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentines Hearts

Hi, everyone!  I'm back again with a Valentines nail design.  Really cute, and I thought I would share it with you all...












It turned out really adorable and girly! :) I used one of my favorite pearly-pink polishes (China glaze "Exceptionally Gifted") on all of my nails and then used a small dotting tool (a toothpick would work fine, too) and dotted some open hearts (with a lilac polish) randomly on my nails.  Hope you liked this!
                                                         *  *  *
Also, an update from the last post - I mentioned on my last blog post "Winter Frost" that the design lasted "forever", I think I might know the trick.  I've been trying out a new base coat and top coat and the last two times I used it were with the Winter Frost design and this one - this design is holding up really good, too!  So I'm thinking I found the perfect base and top coats - we'll see.  I'll have to do a lot more experimenting first, though.  I will definitely give you an update on that in the future.   

1 comment: