Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Winter Frost

Hi, everyone!  I have a new winter design!  It's very simple and uses a technique which I love to do.












You could do this design with any colors you'd like, but I chose a purple-blue and a frosty pink.  It turned out really great and reminded me a lot of a snowy winter night.  I used a purple-blue to paint on all of my nails (China Glaze "Bizarre Purple"), then I used Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in "Champagne Toast" (a favorite) and cleaned off both sides of the brush on the side of the bottle and painted it roughly half way up my nail.  I used the pink again after the first coat's dry but didn't clean the brush off as well and painted it just on the tips.  I'm not sure whether it was the polish I used or that I just painted more on the tips of my nails, but this has lasted me forever without a chip!  You definitely need to try this one out!   

2 comments: