Monday, September 3, 2012

Kiwi Nails

Hi, everyone!  I've got another fruit nail design today - rocking on those fruits for the end of summer...












Kiwi nails!  They were pretty popular this summer, so I thought I'd try them out at the last minute... It's hard to believe summer's already almost over : / We've got a new season coming up, though - colorful fall!  Got to be excited for the new weather :) Back to my nails... for the design, I started off painting all my nails a lime green, and then added a white oval to the center of each nail (it doesn't have to be perfect).  Stick a toothpick in some white polish and draw small, short lines coming out of the white center (which I find to be the hardest part).  Dot on some black dots around the white, and you're done!  It isn't the easiest design to do, but don't get scared, it isn't the hardest, either.  Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment