Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Birthday haul!

It's time for my birthday haul!  Yay!  Just this past weekend my nail polish collection went from 50 to 67 - wow.  Creeping on 100...
















First, I got this stack-able box (from Target) that fits my nail polishes perfectly!  It's the perfect height and has plenty of room... my 67 nail polishes fit in the bottom and there's still room to spare!  I think both containers could easily hold 200 nail polishes.  The only thing you have to be careful about - nail polishes are heavy, so you might want to hold the container from the bottom because if you hold it from the handle there might be a big mess :)  





























Now, the nail polishes...


















I went from having none to 10 China Glaze nail polishes over this past weekend.  I also added a few other new brands to my collection.  About half of these I bought with a birthday gift card and the other half were given to me.  Starting with China Glaze... (left to right) Exotic Encounters, Deviantly Daring, Jungle Queen,  Exceptionally Gifted, No Plain Jane, Man Hunt, Want My Bawdy, Secret Peri-wink-le, I'm Not Lion, and Jade-d (crackle).  From the bottom picture, (left to right) Essie - Play Date, Turquoise & Caicos, Sinful Colors Magnetic - Charge It Up, Nichole - Rainbow in the S-Kylie, Elf - (no color name on this one), Orly - Mysterious Curse, Finger Paints - It Baroque, and Sally Girl - (again, no color name).  I'm so excited to try all of these out... let me know in the comments which ones you like.

Bonus picture...
















My messy bed as I unwrap and put away everything :)



1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of nail polish!
    Those China Glaze colors are beautiful.
    And of course, Essie colors are always classic.

    ReplyDelete