Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fish Nails

Hi, everyone!  I just painted some fish nails and have the pictures to share with you...













To do these, I painted my nails a light blue, (I highly recommend "Waterfall" by Revlon - it's such a pretty water-like color) and then painted little fishes with a nail polish with a "precision brush" on all of my nails except my ring fingers (I did the fishes purple because that's my favorite color, but any color would be fine).  For my ring fingers, I painted a big fish and used dotting tools to make the eye.  That's about it.  I thought my toes turned out really cute, so I got a pic of those...












I painted them blue and used a dotting tool to make some white dots on them... I'm really liking my dotting tools! :) Hoped you liked this!

1 comment: